Our day was EXCELLENT!!

This topic contains some visitor book remarks, emails and postcards that have been received from anglers and others fishing and/or staying at Nineoaks. We hope that you enjoy their comments on our services, coaching, holiday facilities and of the fishery in general?

Our day was EXCELLENT!!

Postby 810admin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

Received unsolicited email from Simone McNeil of Aberporth, Monday 13th August 2012.
Thank you Bill and Val, for another memorable fishing day for the grandchildren and their parents (and myself and Tony - grandparents). Having taught them the rudiments last year they couldn't wait to have another go. They remembered all you had said. We couldn't have had a better day. Caitlin (aged 9) caught a fish at her first cast! Then 2 more immediately! She had ten before the end of the day. Conor (aged 12) had to be more patient but he too caught 10 fish before the day was over. Tony caught 28!!! Even I managed 4 small roach and then a good sized carp, followed by a very attractive mirror carp and on my last cast of the day a superb golden carp! This was such a super family activity and one we will all look forward to on another occasion. Thank you for organising such excellent weather too in a summer of appalling weather conditions. We regularly recommend Nineoaks to others interested in fishing and they are always thrilled with the number and variety of their catch. Our day was EXCELLENT!!
810admin
Site Admin

Return to Visitor Feedback